Sometimes I get surprised looks when I tell others that my home doesn’t stay organized on it’s own. I have to work at it like anyone else. That being said, staying organized is a piece of cake…….if you adopt these 7 powerful habits.
1. I will put things away after using them.
2. I will regularly edit my stuff.
3. Before purchasing something, I will ask myself ….where will I store it and do I even like it?
4. I will shop less and use a list.
5. I will foster gratitude for what I have instead of wanting more.
6. I will toss junk mail immediately.
7. I will spend 15 minutes a day clearing surfaces of clutter.
If staying organized is important to you, then adopt these habits. You will be relieved when you don’t have to spend hours re-organizing your house again and again.